Sunday 25 March 2012

Health Activist Choice #HAWMC

'I used to be… but I’m not anymore. Write a 10 line poem where each line is the phrase “I used to be ____ but I’m not anymore.” What did you fill in the blank?'

I used to be impatient, but i'm not anymore.
I used to be an outpatient, but i'm not anymore.
I used to be free and easy, but i'm not anymore.
I used to be consistently queasy, but i'm not anymore.
I used to be well, but i'm not anymore.
I used to be able to drink zinfandel, but i'm not anymore.
I used to be in constant pain, but i'm not anymore.
I used to be afraid to complain, but i'm not anymore.
I used to be in hospital, but i'm not anymore.
I used to be ignorant to Crohn's, but i'm not anymore.


This post was written as part of WEGO Health #HAWMC

No comments:

Post a Comment