Wednesday 16 November 2011

Little Engine Post

I think I can cope with whatever Crohns throws at me.
I think I can live my life to the full regardless of my disease.
I think I can learn to live with the fact this will not go away.
I think I can become more comfortable with my Crohn's body.
I think I can forget about my scar and flaunt it in a bikini.
I think I can read that last one over again without wincing..
I think I can become fluent in the language of my colon.
I think I can learn to accept people's attitudes towards my disease.
I think I can talk more about what I'm going through to those who want to hear.
I think I can be 100% frank and honest when dealing with doctors.

I know I can rely on my friends and family for warmth and support.
I know I can allow Crohn's to become a manageable part of my life.
I know I can forget about the past and focus on the future.
I know I can smile through the bad days and hope for more if the good.


This post is written as part of NHBPM - 30 health posts in 30 days


No comments:

Post a Comment